Product added to cart
Information pursuant to Article 13 of the European Regulation for the processing of personal data of natural persons (GDPR 2016/679)
As established by the European Regulation 2016/679 which deals with the protection of persons with regard to the processing of
personal data, pursuant to Article 13 of the above mentioned Regulation we provide you with the following information:
a) The owner of the processing of your data, indicated by you in the contact form or in the form used for purchases and/or for the
creation of your account, or in the form of subscription to the newsletter, is the company ISOTTA srl with headquarters in Via Masetti,12
40069 Zola Predosa (BO) contactable, as well as at the above address, also at the telephone number 051/750062, fax 051/752393 and
at the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
b) The purposes of the processing of your data, requested in the individual forms, consist of:
1. in responding to your requests for information in case you fill out the contact form, provide assistance and
support. The legal basis for this processing is your consent.
2. in the completion of online sales, if you complete the purchase form without registering.
The legal basis for this processing is your consent.
3. in the creation of your personal account, in case you want to register to speed up your online purchases. The legal basis
of this treatment is your consent.
4. In the subscription to the newsletter, if you want to receive communications about our products and offers. The legal basis of
this treatment is your consent.
c) To the extent pertinent to the purposes of processing above, your data may be disclosed to partners and consulting companies
, (such as the site manager, accountant, courier for shipping, etc..) Appointed by
Responsible for treatment. The Data Processors in charge are punctually identified in the document drawn up by
and related to the fulfilments imposed by the regulations, updated periodically.
d) Your data will not be disseminated.
e) Your data will not be transferred to third countries or international organisations.
f) The data collected will be stored for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed
or according to the deadlines provided for by law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes
for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
(g) You have the right to:
- request access to your personal data, their rectification, cancellation, restriction, opposition to processing and
portability of data.
- revoke consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the consent given before its
- complain to a supervisory authority such as the Guarantor of personal data protection based in Rome.
h) We remind you that the acquisition of your data for the purposes indicated in letter b) is necessary, the lack of your consent,
expressed individually for each purpose, will not allow us to process data for the corresponding purpose. The lack of
consent for a single purpose does not prevent the processing of data for other purposes for which consent has been
i) Finally, we inform you that there is no automated decision-making process with regard to you and that we will not use
automated mechanisms to profile you, i.e. to attribute certain characteristics useful for sending you personalised
j) To exercise your rights or for further information you can call us at 051/750062 or write to us at the e-mail address